The Arabian Horse is a members-only land animal that was released on September 19, 2019. It is sold from the "Choose an Animal" menu when creating a new animal and it is also found in the Diamond Shop. It returned on September 3, 2020, as part of the 10th Birthday Bundle. It was released separately in stores in October 2020, but left on December 4, 2020.
The animal's coat is a dark purple-blue. It has uptilted ears with pink insides, and its mane is midnight blue. Its eyes are dark blue with a black pupil.
|The Arabian Horse appears to be laying down, with its two front legs crossed.|
|The Arabian Horse waves its head and front legs around in the air, then twirls around, while standing on its back legs.|
|The Arabian Horse is laying down, with its legs tucked in, slightly nodding its head.|
|The Arabian Horse jumps up, then knocks its back hooves together.|
|The Arabian Horse balances on a ball with its back legs.|
- The Arabian Horse is the third animal that originally was introduced in Play Wild prior to its introduction in Animal Jam Classic, the first being the Red Panda and the second being the Camel.
- This is the third horse animal to be introduced to the game, the first being the Horse, and the second being the Clydesdale Horse.
- When the Silver Ring is worn, the sparkles appear to be magenta instead of white.
- Several items do not show up in preview but show up on the animal itself outside of the preview.
- Although the Zios Spiked Collar and the Mira Spiked Collar show up in the preview, they do not show up on the actual animal.
- When this animal wears Alpha Armor, the wings on the armor do not appear.
- When this animal jumps while wearing Skullys, the item will stretch.
- When the Candy Cane Socks are worn, the sock on the lifted leg will appear to be misplaced.