The Backpack is a non-member land clothing item that is worn on the back. It was released at Jam Mart Clothing on September 1, 2012. It returned for a second release on August 31, 2014, and it was released for a third time on September 4, 2016. It was put on clearance on August 22, 2017, and left stores on August 31, 2017. It returned on August 19, 2018, and left stores again during May 2019. Later, it returned to stores on August 1, 2020.
The Backpack is a square-shaped, slightly circular, small backpack with a front pocket. The backpack has a handle at the top, two straps on the back side, a long zipper that arcs over the top of the pack, and a smaller zipper on the front pocket. This item comes in nine different varieties including the rare variant.
- The mobile app Play Wild has a matching counterpart but with different colors.
- The Rare Item Monday version was released on August 5, 2013.
- When worn on a Horse or a Deer, the backpack will appear around their necks instead of on their backs.
- When worn on a Red Panda, the backpack will have switched colors; the same happens when worn on a Sabertooth.
- It can be won in The Forgotten Desert.
- There is a Jamaalidays counterpart called the Jamaaliday Backpack.