The Best Guess Game is a party that also acts as a true-or-false game based on animal facts to test the player's knowledge of animals. It was released on March 19, 2015, and it is the first game to be shown as a party.
The player is spawned in a room divided into two sides. On the left side, there is a green space with grass and a giant check mark. On the right side, there is a purple space with purple light emitting from an X symbol. There is a fact, or a supposed fact, displayed on the top of the player's screen and the player must decide if the fact is true or false. To choose an answer, the player must move their animal to the left side of the screen to represent true or move to the right side of the screen to represent false. The side that the player has chosen will light up. The player will have about 10 seconds to answer with a 5-second warning, and once the 10 seconds is over, the player cannot switch sides. Shortly after, the answer is revealed and if the player chooses the correct answer, their animal automatically dances and the player receives 10 Gems. However, if the player chooses the incorrect answer, the player receives no Gems and does not dance.
There are six achievements that can be earned by playing Best Guess:
The standard reward for answering a question correctly is 10 Gems, but if the player answers more than one question in a row correctly, the amount of Gems received will be multiplied. The Gem multiplier stops at four, and if the player gets an answer incorrect, the multiplier resets back to one.
- It is quite similar to Temple of Trivia.
- When playing this game, the dark outline that is usually seen surrounding an animal is no longer present.
- If the player enters when the countdown is on 5 seconds or lower, the player has to wait until the next round to play.
- The list of "facts" available is periodically changed.
- The player is not able to change their animal's look or switch animals once they enter this party.
- There is a glitch where the chat bar at the bottom of the screen disappears when the answer is revealed.
- Some have mistakenly believed that players could not chat when the game was first released, but this is actually false, as players were always able to chat in this game.
- If an underwater animal goes to this party, they will be invisible or will be a maroon Tiger with no animation.
- Jammers cannot trade, send Jam-A-Grams, visit dens, or use the Jammer Wall while playing.
- One fact states that "Marlin are the largest fish in the world." They say this is true, but the largest fish is actually the Whale Shark. The Marlin is instead the largest BONY fish in the world.
- Another incorrect fact states "Aphids are parasites," even though aphids are actually non-parasitic pests. The Aphidiinae family of wasps, on the other hand, are considered parasites.
- One fact states that "Male goats are called rams." This is marked as true, but male goats are actually called billies or bucks, which is ironically revealed in the book about goats in the Chamber of Knowledge.
- Another question says, "Polar Bears are the largest and most powerful land mammal." They say this is true, but the largest and arguably most powerful land mammal is actually the elephant. Polar Bears are instead the largest and most powerful land PREDATOR.
- Yet another incorrect fact states: "Tokay geckos are the largest gecko in the world, reaching up to 14 inches." However, the New Caledonian giant gecko (Rhacodactylus leachianus) is actually the largest gecko species, ranging from 14 to 17 inches long.