For the shop found inside this party, see Beta Shop.
The Beta Party is a party that celebrates the Beta Testing time of Animal Jam before it was officially released. The party was introduced on July 23, 2014. This party is available for all Jammers around the time of Animal Jam's original open-beta stage. On its first release in 2014, it left near the fourth anniversary of Animal Jam's official release. The party returned on July 13, 2017, and left after three days. It returned again on July 19, 2018.
- Despite having names that start with "Beta", none of the items in the store were actually released during Beta Testing; however, they do have an unrefined style similar to the original beta items.
- The setting for this party is a modified version of the original beta den with the addition of an accessible land space near the entrance.
- The music of the party is called "Beta Days" in the Jammer Parties music selection.
- As this party phased out, it was slowly replaced by the AJ Birthday Party that celebrates Animal Jams official release date, which is September 9, 2010.
- Initially, there was no music at this party. However, this was fixed and the music was added in afterward.
- In 2017, before the party was announced in the Jamaa Journal, when a player clicks on the shop it will not open the shop. It was fixed after the party was announced.
- When this party was rereleased there were two glitches, the party's shop did not appear when a player were to click on it and there was no music. These were later fixed after the party release.
|Click Expand to view|