Not to be confused with the Golden Bow And Arrows, Spring Bow And Arrows, or the Jamaaliday Bow And Arrows. The Bow And Arrows is a non-member land clothing item that is worn on the back. It was first released during December 2011 as one of the Daily Jamaaliday Gifts and is frequently available as a gift on the Jamaaliday Gift Calendar.
The Bow and Arrows consist of a compound bow tied to a patched quiver that holds the arrows. There is a gear placed on both the upper limb and the lower limb of the bow, where the strings are attached. Two arrows are in the quiver. This item comes in seventeen different color varieties, nine of which are rare.
In the game's files, there is an unreleased item with the same style as this item. It has one additional color variety, but it has never been released and it cannot be obtained by any legitimate means.
- It used to be one of the only non-member weapons besides the Slingshot and Pirate Sword.
- The Bow and Arrows released in 2011 later received the golden "Rare" badge in 2012 and were renamed to Rare Bow And Arrows.
- The non-rare versions were a Jamaalidays gift on December 23, 2012, December 23, 2013, December 20, 2014, December 14, 2015, and December 22, 2016.
- The raspberry rare variety was never officially released in the 2011 Daily Jamaaliday Gift. It was released in 2013 as a random prize in Return of the Phantoms but was also available as a prize in Sky High before then.
- There is a non-rare "neon" blue variety of the Bow and Arrows that was never released for the Jamaalidays and can only be obtained through the Adventure The Forgotten Desert.
- There is a members-only variant to this item called the Golden Bow And Arrows that are sold at Epic Wonders.
- This item looks somewhat similar to the Longbow.
- Both the rare and non-rare versions can be found as random prizes in certain Adventures.
- Currently, there is a glitch, where when a player equips any Bow and Arrows (including the Golden and Spring versions) to a Goat, the color palette appears in an unreleased version.
- There is a glitch where if the player equips the Bow and Arrows (any kind) on a Direwolf, they appear to look "broken" only on the Change your Look menu. However, the appearance switches back to normal upon exiting the menu.
- The Rare Item Monday variant was released on February 15, 2021, at Jam Mart Clothing, with the name "Rare Friendship Bow".
- Unlike the other variants, this variant is members-only.
|Location||Chest||Bow And Arrows||Rare Bow And Arrows|
|Common Land Adventures||Animal Passages (Hard Mode)||No||Yes|
|Bitter Sweets||Pet Passages (Not Including Pet Puppy/Peacock)||No||Yes|
|Twists And Turns||Kangaroo Passage||No||Yes|
|Return of the Phantoms||Completion (Hard Mode)||No||Yes|
|The Phantom Portal||Completion (Hard Mode)||No||Yes|
|The Forgotten Desert||Green Chest||Yes||No|
|The Forgotten Desert||Orange Chest||Yes||Yes|
|The Forgotten Desert||Blue Chest||Yes||Yes|
|The Forgotten Desert||White Chest||Yes||Yes|
|The Forgotten Desert||Purple Chest||No||Yes|
|The Forgotten Desert||Ground Chests||No||Yes|
|Tiki Trouble||Third Pearl Chest||No||Yes|
|Tiki Trouble||Flying Animal Ground Chests||No||Yes|