The Bubblegum Machine consists of a large misshapen sphere of glass, which holds yellow, orange, blue, green, and pink gumballs. On top of the glass is a tiny red lid with a yellow bump. The glass sphere rests on the red-and-yellow machine part, which has a circular red knob in the front and a gray-colored slot beneath it where the gumballs are supposed to come out. Three gumballs lay next to it; they are in the order from left to right, of red, blue, and yellow. This item comes in only one color variety.
- This item has a larger counterpart called the Giant Bubblegum Machine.
- The entire item was once interactive and would drop out gumballs as seen in the beta shop image; however, its activation area was reduced to a single, small point without any notice or explanation.
- Despite only being interactive at a small point, the player's animal will not move towards the item when it is clicked anywhere.
- This is often mistakenly called the "Gumball Machine" by Jammers instead of its actual name.
- During the Beta Testing, It had a darker color glass, which was later turned clear.
- This item was originally sold for 45 Gems, but it was changed to 250 Gems at an unknown time.
The Bubblegum Machine can be won as a possible prize from the following locations:
|The Forgotten Desert||Green Chest|
|The Forgotten Desert||Orange Chest|