For the in-game item, see Call of the Alphas Book.
Call of the Alphas is a party that was introduced to Animal Jam on June 22, 2017. Similar to the Paradise Party, it has a Journey Book page that will give out prizes once all the items have been found.
The Call of the Alphas party takes place in a variety of different environments, including a jungle, volcano, desert, mountain, and beach. Each environment consists of its own unique characteristics, such as the jungle containing a variety of trees, phantom goop, and other structures. The cave shows lava to be flowing throughout the cave in numerous places, as well as in one area where a whole pool of lava is contained. The desert, being the smallest area in the party, is surrounded by a body of water, similar to that of The Forgotten Desert, and contains similar looking items and decor. The beach is similar to that in Tiki Trouble and contains huts and rocks like that.
There are many different items scattered around this party, and each item is related to one of the Alphas in some way.
There are 12 items in the first part in the middle, and most of them include some animation where the player must wait in an area until the item appears. The prize for finding all of these items and completing this section of the Journey Book is the Alpha Archway.
There are 6 different items in the second part on the left, and all of them are laying around in open sight. The prize for finding all of these items and completing this section of the Journey Book is the Alpha Fountain.
There are 6 different items in the second part on the left, and they're all located at the bottom left area of the map. Three of them are hiding in plain sight, while the other half is animated. The prize for finding all of these items and completing this section of the Journey Book is Alpha Stepping Stones.
- This and the Paradise Party are the only parties to be featured in the Journey Book.
- This party has the only Journey Book page with fictional items. The other Journey Book pages have real animals and plants.
- It seems that each of the mainland Alphas gets two representative items each.
- This party has the same name as the book released by Animal Jam, Call of the Alphas.
- The very first time this party showed up on the parties list, it was switched to the Paradise Party 5 minutes before starting.
- This party can also be accessed through the Call of the Alphas Book, The Phantoms' Secret Book, or the Mystery at Mt. Shiveer Book.
- This party originally only had one Journey Book prize, but additional prize sections were added on October 12, 2017, and March 1, 2018.
- This is the first place to have a Journey Book page with multiple prizes.
- There is a glitch where some players, especially those playing from the web browser instead of the downloadable app, cannot click any of the Alpha items to add them to their Journey Book. Resizing the screen can sometimes make a small portion of the items clickable.