Codes are bonuses that reward the player with Gems, Diamonds, Membership or items. They can be found in the National Geographic Kids Magazine and Almanac/Infopedia, and are occasionally featured on the Daily Explorer. Other ways codes are distributed are from the Jam-A-Grams AJHQ sends on special occasions, such as holidays. Each code may only be used once, and both non-members and members are able to use codes. These codes can also be found by buying something from AJ Outfitters,
Most codes are not case-sensitive and can be entered with either uppercase or lowercase letters. Players may enter codes by simply clicking on the "Enter Code" button located inside the My Settings menu while playing in-game.
Animal Jam - Play Wild!
Animal Jam - Play Wild!
|classicbday10||10th Birthday Cake||No|
|classicbday11||11th Birthday Cake||No|
|heartstone||Call of the Alphas Book|
|riddlethis||The Phantoms' Secret Book|
|wintergame||Mystery at Mt. Shiveer Book|
|10MILLION||10 Million Banner|
|ajbday||1st Birthday Cake|
|ajbday3||3rd Birthday Cake|
|ajbday4||4th Birthday Cake|
|ajbday5||5th Birthday Cake|
|ajbday6||6th Birthday Cake|
|birthdaybash||2nd Birthday Cake|
|gecko||Green Gecko Plushie|
|penguins||Penguin & Pet Penguin|
|peskyphantoms||Imprisoned Phantoms & 1,000 Gems|
|powerbackpack||Panda Power Backpack|
|wildbackpack||Play Wild Backpack|
|pirateship||The Lost Treasure Book|
|ajbday8||8th Birthday Cake|
|Apollo11||Rare Moon Hat|
Moon Rock Lamp
|juno||Hidden Juno Statue|
|AJFREE||10 diamonds for members, 2-week membership for non-members|
|AJBDAY9||9th Birthday Cake|
Turkey Tail Feathers
Maple Leaf Wings
- The ability to add codes in-game was introduced in an update on April 14, 2016.
- When a Jazwares Adopt-A-Pet code is redeemed, an icon will appear for the toys that have been collected in the Adopt A Pet Checklist.
- If the player enters too many codes incorrectly, a security captcha pop-up will appear to confirm that the user is not a robot.
- There used to be a glitch where a player would enter a code when their membership expired and be able to play as a non-member using a member animal. However, this glitch was patched.
- If a code is expired and becomes available for use again, anyone who had previously entered the code before the expiration will be able to use the code again.
- The CEO of WildWorks, Clark Stacey, announced on his Twitter account the code "PENGUINS" because of the shutting down of the game Club Penguin Island. He said it is a gift for the Club Penguin community to make them feel welcome on Jamaa. When the code was released the Pet Penguin became available to all Jammers.
- Codes on Animal Jam Classic could have previously been entered by going to Animal Jam Classic's home screen and selecting the box next to "I Have a Code to Enter!", enabling a text box where the player could have entered their code in. However, the player could not be logged in, as the box was only visible when the player log in was showing. Another method to enter codes was by using Animal Jam's "redeem your code" page. There, the player would then be taken to a page that confirmed whether or not the code would be applied to the player's account. If the player was logged off, they would have needed to sign in again. These features were removed as Animal Jam Classic is no longer officially available on web browsers.