Not to be confused with the Autumn Coyote.
The Coyote is a members-only land animal that was first released on May 25, 2017. It was first hinted at on April 27, 2017, in Volume 197 of the Jamaa Journal. It was not officially announced until May 11, 2017. It was removed from the Diamond Shop in June 2018.
The Coyote has a large chest connected to four stubby legs and a bushy tail. The head appears small with large open ears and a wide black nose sticking out of its head. The eyes are slanted, with a slightly blue sclera in the corner of the eye, the pupil is completely black with a white dot above its middle. The Coyote's original form has a brown coat with a tan-ish white belly and purple inner ears. The color of the purple inner ears cannot be changed into a different color.
|It sits with two legs stretched out and two legs pushed forward slightly, as if about to lay down.|
|It shuffles and then kicks its right and left legs out.|
|It seems to be laying down, with its head resting on its arm. Its head and tail jerk slightly, imitating breathing.|
|It jumps up and down quickly, pounding its paws on the ground.|
|It chases its tail endlessly while running around in a circle.|
- The first hint of this animal was a rock etched upside-down with the word "Canidae", which is the taxonomic classification for the family of the species Canis Latrans (the Coyote).
- The play action is supposed to resemble a dog chasing its own tail.
- The Western Collection was released in the Diamond Shop to celebrate the arrival of the coyote.
- When a Royal Cape is worn on a Coyote, it appears with a snowflake pattern instead of the default pattern.
- When a Sunlight Tail Ornament is worn, it changes the coyote's color to blue and yellow, with no eyes. The inner ear color is orange.
- When Rainbow Armor is worn on a coyote, the entire garment turns into a matte brown color that flashes on and off (about once a second) between the normal default rainbow color scheme and the glitched brown.
- When a Fox Hat is worn on a Coyote, it appears as a Fluffy Fox Head, however, it keeps the colors of the Fox Hat.
- When a Lifeguard Ring Collar is worn on a Coyote, the ring floats in midair beside the Coyote, tilted as if the Coyote were wearing it. However, it just appears to be hovering.
- There is a glitch on the Coyote where a Cupcake Hat worn on the Coyote does not show up on the Jammer Wall.
|Click Expand to view|
|Click Expand to view|