The Cupid Wings are a members-only land clothing item that is worn on the back. They were first released on February 8, 2014, in Jam Mart Clothing. They returned on February 11, 2015, with new versions that have a slightly different appearance.
The Cupid Wings appear as small, angel-like wings that sit high upon the wearer's back. The original items have a white shine on the edges, with the exception of the black wings, which have a gray shine. The newer items have a colorful shine that matches the color of the wings. This item comes in eight original varieties and eight newer varieties.
- The mobile app Animal Jam - Play Wild! has a similar Cupid Wings item.
- The original Cupid Wings that have a white, glossy shine are often called "glitched" or "glossy". However, they are simply the original versions and not part of any sort of glitch.
- The white Cupid Wings have kept the same look in both store releases.
- The black Cupid Wings from 2014 are slightly lighter than the newer version, instead of having a white shine, like the other original versions.
- The Rare Cupid Wings are the Rare Item Monday counterpart to this item.
- All versions of Cupid Wings appear a few shades darker on a horse in the customizing menu and on the player card as if the said horse was in the mud.
The Cupid Wings can be won as a possible prize from the following locations:
|The Forgotten Desert||Green Chest|
|The Forgotten Desert||Orange Chest|
|The Forgotten Desert||Blue Chest|
|The Forgotten Desert||White Chest|
|Note: Only the newer variants can be obtained.|