The Diamond Shop is a store where Jammers can spend Diamonds. It is located within the Diamond Shop building in Jamaa Township. It was introduced on May 30, 2013, when the Monthly Member Gifts were discontinued and replaced with weekly Diamonds instead. The Diamond Shop sells a wide variety of items such as arcade games, weapons, armor, and music for dens; it also sells things that are not items such as animal avatars, pets, and dens.
In the center of the shop there is a giant marble Arctic Wolf statue on a stand; next to the statue is a smaller circular platform displaying a Pet Arctic Wolf and a Pet Fox, on the right is a small platform holding a purple gift box with pink ribbon with a paw seal with some diamonds lying next to it. At the top-right of the shop is a stone display table that has an animal mannequin on top for displaying armor sets; the animal and the armor set displayed change depending on the season. On the right side of the Diamond Shop are three more stone display tables with a Legendary Glove, a Snow Cloud, and an Elf Tail Armor at the top - followed by a record player in the middle and two miniature den models at the bottom. In the bottom left corner, there are Mannequins on display. Next to the Mannequin display is the Diamond Exchange. The door of the shop is engraved with a Zios design.
All of these animals can also be purchased through the player's Switch Animals menu by clicking the "make a new animal!" button.
|Royal Red Panda||10||Yes|
|Great Horned Owl||10||Yes|
The following animals are still sold but will be removed soon.
All pets purchased from the diamond shop cost 3 diamonds.
|Pet Arctic Wolf||3||Yes|
|Pet Polar Bear||3||Yes|
|Pet Snow Leopard||3||Yes|
|Pet Arctic Fox||3||Yes|
There are currently no pets on clearance.
All dens purchased from the Diamond Shop are for members only.
|Sol Arcade Den||7|
Each armor set is a collection of five clothing items that match the head, neck, body, legs, and tail.
|Spirit Tail Armor||2||Yes|
|Flower Tail Armor||2||Yes|
|Wind Tail Armor||2||Yes|
|Princess Tail Ribbons||2||Yes|
|Mystical Tail Armor||2||Yes|
|Phoenix Leg Armor||3||Yes|
|Phoenix Tail Armor||2||Yes|
The clothing shop sells miscellaneous clothing items that are not considered part of an armor set. All clothing items purchased from the diamond shop are for members only.
|Mira Feather Pendant||1|
|Giant Moose Antlers||2|
|Pixelated Koala Head||2|
|Pixelated Giraffe Head||2|
|Pixelated Otter Head||2|
|Pixelated Horse Head||2|
|Pixelated Lynx Head||2|
|Pixelated Cheetah Head||2|
|Pixelated Bunny Head||2|
|Pixelated Tiger Head||2|
|Pixelated Raccoon Head||2|
|Pixelated Fox Head||2|
|Pixelated Wolf Head||2|
The following items will be removed from the store soon.
|Clothing Items||Type?||Time Expired|
This shop sells a variety of furniture and other items for land Dens.
|The Sloth Claw||Decoration||3||Yes|
|Giant Sloth Plushie||Furniture||1||Yes|
|Lighting Effects Bar||Furniture||1||Yes|
|DJ Controller Booth||Furniture||1||Yes|
|Electronic Drum Kit||Furniture||1||Yes|
|The Giraffe Claw||Decoration||3||No|
|The Elephant Claw||Decoration||3||No|
All of the music items are for members only and are sold for 1 Diamond each.
|The Great Escape (Music)||1||Yes|
|Ocean Base Camp||1||Yes|
|Chamber of Knowledge (Music)||1||Yes|
|Meet Cosmo (Music)||1||Yes|
|Liza's Garden (Music)||1||Yes|
|Forgotten Archive (Music)||1||Yes|
|Alpha Headquarters (Music)||1||Yes|
There are currently no music items on clearance.
A different bundle is released each month containing den items, clothing, and animals, with the occasional addition of dens and pets. Each bundle is sold for members only at a different price ranging between 30 to 40 Diamonds. Later on, the items in each bundle are sold separately.
|Nurturing Vet Bundle||40||May 2020|
|Start a Band Bundle||40||June 2020|
|Vivid Space Explorers Bundle||30||July 2020|
|Doggone Bundle||35||August 2020|
|10th Birthday Bundle||30||September 2020|
|Chilling Black Cat Bundle||30||October 2020|
|Knight Owl Bundle||30||November 2020|
|Winter Fun Bundle||30||December 2020|
|Whimsical Winter Lights Bundle||30||January 2021|
|Best Friends Bundle||30||February 2021|
|Enchanted Lucky Bundle||30||March 2021|
|Rainy Day Bundle||30||April 2021|
|Spring Pool Party Bundle||30||May 2021|
|Summer Royalty Bundle||30||June 2021|
|Renaissance Fair Bundle||30||July 2021|
|Summer Sunshine Bundle||30||August 2021|
|Royal Harvest Bundle||30||September 2021|
|Haunted Frights Bundle||30||October 2021|
|Topaz Treasures Bundle||30||November 2021|
|Jamaaliday Spirit Bundle||30||December 2021|
|Frozen Flourishes Bundle||30||January 2022|
|Arctic Wolf Mannequin||4||Yes|
|Arctic Fox Mannequin||4||Yes|
|Snow Leopard Mannequin||4||Yes|
|Clydesdale Horse Mannequin||4||Yes|
|Polar Bear Mannequin||4||Yes|
|Red Panda Mannequin||4||Yes|
There is a separate section of the Diamond Shop that is located in the Deep Blue ocean area. This shop currently only sells underwater mannequins.
|Sea Turtle Mannequin||4||Yes|
- Animals purchased in the Diamond Shop can be bought again and again when creating a new animal, but for just 1000 Gems. The same goes for the Diamond Shop's pets, which will then be available for 400 Gems.
- The clothing and den items were originally part of the same shop window, but they were split into two different shop windows when the clothing previews were introduced on May 12, 2016.
- There was a sale during May 17–22, 2016, where every animal in the Diamond Shop, except for the Hyena, was half-off (5 Diamonds).
- A weekly sale feature was announced on June 9, 2016, where every week something from the Diamond Shop will be put on sale for half-off, but this was discontinued around 2017.
- The Pet Rooster was the first non-member pet to be sold in the Diamond Shop.
- On November 16th, 2018, Mannequins were added to the Diamond Shop.
- On May 7, 2020, the Diamond Shop bundles were released next to the pets and statue.
- There is a glitch where if the player selects a pet to purchase but then closes the customization screen before purchasing it, the shop window will display how many Gems the player has instead of how many Diamonds they have.
- There is a glitch where the amount of diamonds would not change after purchasing an item. However, you can still only spend the amount you have.
- There is a glitch where, when trying to purchase a pet, it will tell you that you already have it, and you buy it for gems instead.
- There is a glitch that happens when you have the Animal Jam sound off, putting your mouse over the pets section still makes a noise.
- There is a glitch where in the Den Items Shop, the first eight den items wouldn't load. If you tried to buy one, it wouldn't show the item in your den, therefore, making the item "invisible"
- There was a glitch, which is now fixed, where if the player hosted The Forgotten Desert and then bought a non-flying animal from the arctic wolf statue, they could still host The Forgotten Desert as a land animal.
Clothing Preview Glitch
There was a glitch where the clothing items could appear as solid magenta, but they could not be purchased. This occurred if the player was previewing a non-default color variant of an item while on a non-default sorting option. If the player then clicked one of the sorting buttons such that an item with fewer color variants aligned in the same slot as the previewed item, when they finally clicked the close-up magnifying glass button they would see a solid magenta variant that wasn't actually available.
|Click Expand to view|
|Click Expand to view|
|Click Expand to view|