Eggstravaganza is an event that started on April 13, 2017. During this event, members can buy Pet Eggs for 3 Diamonds from the egg nests located all around Jamaa, including in the Diamond Shop. These egg pets are only temporary, and they hatch into other pets after 3 days. On September 27, 2018, the spooky version of the Eggstravaganza was released.
Each season, an egg will hatch one of three pets. What pet you'll get is cycled each day, so two pets bought on the same day will provide the same pet.
|Pet Falcon||April 13, 2017|
|Pet Baby Chick||April 13, 2017|
|Pet Crocodile||April 13, 2017|
|Pet Platypus||May 14, 2017|
|Pet Echidna||June 22, 2017|
|Pet Crow||October 26, 2017|
|Pet Poodle Moth||September 30, 2018|
|Pet Vulture||September 30, 2018|
|Pet Millipede||September 30, 2018|
|Pet Sparrow||April 21, 2019|
|Pet Cardinal||May 30, 2019|
|Pet Frilled Lizard||June 27, 2019|
- Because of the 3-day waiting period to hatch a pet, the first hatched pets were not obtained until April 16, 2017.
- The egg hatches into a pet that corresponds with the color of its egg.
- Flying animals can't have eggs as their pet because eggs cannot fly, or as a measure against finding out the pet before it hatches. The same is true for water animals in the ocean areas.
- The Pet Platypus is the first pet hatched from an egg to be able to go underwater and on land.
- All pets available in a hatched egg, actually hatch from eggs in real life.
- Both the Platypus and Echidna are Monotremes (mammals that lay eggs instead of giving birth).
- There is a glitch when these pets are viewed in a den inventory; instead of showing the pet, it still shows the egg even after the pet has hatched.
- When the player views other Jammers' Player Cards, the Adoption Certificates of their pet eggs can be viewed by clicking a regular pet first and then clicking on one of the eggs. This was later patched.
- When the eggs were first released, there was a glitch where Jammers could see the pet the eggs would hatch into. However, this glitch has been patched. To do this, the Jammer using the animal with the egg pet would have to switch animals and then quickly switch back. Other Jammers could then see what pet the Jammer's egg would hatch into, but it could not be seen by the owner.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.