The Elf Bracelets are a members-only land clothing item that is worn on the legs. It was first released in Jam Mart Clothing during the Beta Testing. They were later relocated to the Horses Only Party in March 2012, where they are currently sold and can be purchased for 250 Gems.
The Elf Bracelets consist of four stone-like cuffs that each wrap around the animal's ankles. It looks somewhat warrior-like and has a dotted design around the cuff that curls into a pointed crest in the front. This item comes in ten different varieties including the two rare versions.
- On their first release in 2010, they cost only 45 Gems. This price was later increased upon subsequent releases.
- This item has two different versions released for Rare Item Monday on different dates.
- The first version was the Rare Elf Bracelets, which were sold in Jam Mart Clothing on June 3, 2013.
- The second version was the Rare Scary Elf Bracelets, which were sold in Jam Mart Clothing for the Night of the Phantoms on October 28, 2013.
- This item has a friendship-themed counterpart, the Rare Friendship Bracelets.
- The Elf Bracelets are sometimes mistakenly called the "Elf Cuffs" or "Elf Boots" by Jammers instead of their proper name.
- This item can be won as a random prize in The Forgotten Desert.
- When worn on the Arctic Wolf or Snowflake Arctic Wolf and viewed in the Change Your Look menu, the back left paw's elf bracelet will face upward instead of down. When not in this menu, however, it faces down like normal.
- The mobile game Play Wild has a very similar item, but it is called the Elf Armor Boots instead.
- On some animals, such as the Kangaroo, they appear less as bracelets and more as slippers.