The Elf Bracelets are a members-only land clothing item that is worn on the legs. It was first released in Jam Mart Clothing during the Beta Testing. They were later relocated to the Horses Only Party in March 2012, where they are currently sold and can be purchased for 250 Gems.
The Elf Bracelets consist of four stone-like cuffs that each wrap around the animal's ankles. It looks somewhat warrior-like and has a dotted design around the cuff that curls into a pointed crest in the front. This item comes in eight different varieties.
- On their first release in 2010, they cost only 45 Gems. This price was later increased upon subsequent releases.
- The Rare Elf Bracelets and Rare Scary Elf Bracelets are Rare Item Monday counterparts to this item.
- This item has a friendship-themed counterpart, the Rare Friendship Bracelets.
- The Elf Bracelets are sometimes mistakenly called the "Elf Cuffs" or "Elf Boots" by Jammers instead of their proper name.
- When worn on the Arctic Wolf or Snowflake Arctic Wolf and viewed in the Change Your Look menu, the back left paw's elf bracelet will face upward instead of down. When not in this menu, however, it faces down like normal.
- The mobile game Play Wild has a very similar item, but it is called the Elf Armor Boots instead.
- On some animals, such as the Kangaroo, they appear less as bracelets and more as slippers.
The Elf Bracelets can be won as a possible prize from the following locations:
|The Forgotten Desert||Green Chest|
|The Forgotten Desert||Orange Chest|
|The Forgotten Desert||Blue Chest|
|The Forgotten Desert||White Chest|