The Fennec Fox is a members-only land animal. It was first hinted at on April 18, 2019, and was later confirmed on May 3, 2019. It was released as part of the Spring Fennec Fox Bundle on May 4, 2019, and was made available for purchase in the Diamond Shop on May 16, 2019.
Fennec Foxes are tiny, red-furred with white fur on their bellies, feet, around their eyes and muzzle, and fur within their ears. They have a darker tone on their tail tip. They have large fleshy ear flaps and a small nose. Their ears are a bit droopy rather than steady.
|Sits normally with its ears drooped.|
|It moves its right arm from the left to the right, with its left arm placed on its spine.
It is similar to Dance Fever.
|It sleeps while nodding its head slightly with its ears drooping.|
|The fox hops up and down while its ears flap a little.|
|Hops side-to-side, turns slightly to the right and scratches its ears.|
- It is one of the few animals that was released after its pet counterpart.
- The hint and announcement for the Fennec Fox on Animal Jam coincided with the hint and release of the Camel on Animal Jam - Play Wild!.
- Similar to other animals gotten from past bundles, all Fennec Foxes obtained from the May 2019 membership bundle are automatically given the default name "Mister Wonkybuddy."
- The Fancy Top Hat looks abnormally small on this animal.
- When wearing a head while hopping with this animal, it will disappear for a split second.
- The Fennec Fox is one of the smallest animals in Jamaa, along with the Bunny, Seal, Otter, and Koala.
- It is the only animal that faces towards the left instead of the right on the Player Card, making some right-side items hard to see.
- If the player was wearing a Bat Mask on an all black Fennec Fox and used the sleeping animation, a large "plane" will appear on the ground. This glitch was patched.
- When the fox does the "Play" action while having a back item on (especially a Pirate Sword or Bow and Arrows), the item will clip through the animal.
- When wearing a Jamaaliday Bow on this animal, it will not appear on the Player Card.
- When wearing the Clover Armor Set, everything but the necklace and tail will disappear for a second.
- When wearing the Tuxedo, the bows turn white.
- When wearing an Epic Feathered Cape, the gold part does not appear.
- When wearing Haunted Wings, the bows do not appear.
- When wearing the Rare Mira Balloon, it does not appear in the player card.
- When sleeping, the eyes "blink" for a split second.
- When wearing a Flower Tail, the item will not show up on the Jammer Wall.
- When wearing the spring Worn Blanket, magenta stripes will appear in and out of the customizing menu.
- When wearing a Spiked Wristband, performing the Play action turns the wristband into Cozy Shoes.
- When wearing an Arctic Coat, the coat does not appear.
- when wearing a scarf the item glitches through the ear.
- When wearing the basic healing staff, it will be the same color as the crystal.