The Flower Crown is a members-only land clothing item that is worn on the head. It was formerly sold at Jam Mart Clothing and was first released on July 20, 2013. It returned for the second release on March 28, 2015, but it later went on clearance on January 13, 2016.
The Flower Crown consists of six large flowers shaped into a circular band. There are six large rose-like flowers and smaller daisies braided in between and behind them, with leaves seemingly sprouting out from the underside of the roses. This item comes in ten color varieties, which includes the Rare Item Monday variant and the glitched magenta variant.
- The mobile app Play Wild has a similar item with the same name but its flower arrangement is different.
- It has a Freedom Day counterpart known as the Freedom Flower Crown as well as a Jamaalidays counterpart called the Jamaaliday Flower Crown.
- The Rare variant was released for Rare Item Monday on July 4, 2016.
- Despite there being a normal variant that has magenta flowers, there is also a full-magenta variant which was released as a result of a glitch in the Item Recovery system.
- It can be won by playing The Forgotten Desert.