The Gingerbread Top Hat appears to be made out of gingerbread, hence the name. It has a pattern of white rings and dots made out of snow-like icing and it has four gumdrop toppings arranged in a square or diamond on top of each hat. There are seven different color varieties of this item, not including the unreleased variant that has a maroon tone.
- The mobile app Play Wild has a similar Gingerbread Top Hat item.
- This may be based on the Top Hat, but there are many differences such as the angular edges and the added frosting.
- There is a unreleased version of this top hat that was first discovered in the 2016 Jamaaliday Gift Calendar, but it cannot be obtained legitimately.
- It was the 24th gift of the 2014 Jamaaliday Gift Calendar.
- It was the 22nd gift of the 2015 Jamaaliday Gift Calendar.
- It was the 18th gift of the 2016 Jamaaliday Gift Calendar.
- It was the 17th gift of the 2017 Jamaaliday Gift Calendar.
- It was the 13th gift of the 2018 Jamaaliday Gift Calendar.