The Gingerbread Top Hat is a non-member clothing item worn on the head. It was released on December 24, 2014, and it has returned in the Jamaaliday Gift Calendar every year since.
The Gingerbread Top Hat appears to be made out of gingerbread, hence the name. It has a pattern of white rings and dots made out of snow-like icing and it has four gumdrop toppings arranged in a square or diamond on top of each hat. There are seven different color varieties of this item, not including the unreleased variant that has a maroon tone.
There is one additional color variety that has been hacked into the game, but it has never been officially released and it cannot be obtained by any legitimate means.
- The mobile app Animal Jam - Play Wild! has a similar Gingerbread Top Hat item.
- This may be based on the Top Hat, but there are many differences such as the angular edges and the added frosting.
- It was the 24th gift of the 2014 Jamaaliday Gift Calendar.
- It was the 22nd gift of the 2015 Jamaaliday Gift Calendar.
- It was the 18th gift of the 2016 Jamaaliday Gift Calendar.
- It was the 17th gift of the 2017 Jamaaliday Gift Calendar.
- It was the 13th gift of the 2018 Jamaaliday Gift Calendar.