The Hat And Beard is a non-member land clothing item that is worn on the head. It was first released in Jam Mart Clothing in December 2010. It returned to stores every year around the Jamaalidays until 2014. After it was taken out of stores, it returned annually to the Jamaaliday Gift Calendar until 2018. It returned to the Jamaaliday Gift Calendar in 2021 as the 25th gift.
The Hat and Beard is a costume that is worn over the entire head and resembles Santa's hat and beard. It consists of a winter hat that goes on top of the head and a curly white beard with a long moustache that covers the mouth. The hat has a puffy white brim at the bottom with a floppy top that narrows to a point. The end of the hat is topped with a fluffy, white ball and there is also a large patch stitched onto one side of the hat. This item comes in nine different color varieties, including the rare variant.
- The Rare Item Monday version was released for 500 Gems on December 22, 2014. It is a slightly darker red and the patch is dark green.
- This item was originally named the "Hat & Beard", but this was changed to "Hat And Beard" sometime during 2015.
- Due to a glitch in the Jamaaliday Gift Calendar, the last variant (dark purple) is not included as a possible prize.
- It was the 17th gift for the 2015 Jamaaliday Gift Calendar.
- It was the 25th gift for the 2016 Jamaaliday Gift Calendar.
- It was the 15th gift for the 2017 Jamaaliday Gift Calendar.
- It was the 23rd gift for the 2018 Jamaaliday Gift Calendar.
- It was the 25th gift for the 2021 Jamaaliday Gift Calendar.
The Hat And Beard can be won as a possible prize from the following locations: