The Heart Locket is a non-member land clothing item that can be worn around the neck. It was first released during February 2011 in Jam Mart Clothing. It then released as a seasonal item that would return every year around the Friendship Festival, but it has not returned to stores since 2014.
The Heart Locket consists of a heart-shaped locket that is strung on a thin leather band. The locket has a keyhole in the center and small bolts on either side of the keyhole. This item comes in ten different color varieties, including the two rare variants.
- The mobile app Animal Jam - Play Wild! has a similar Heart Locket item.
- The "Rare" version was released on May 7, 2012, for 450 Gems as part of Rare Item Monday.
- It was originally released in only four colors: pink, green, purple, and blue.
- The "Rare" and regular varieties can be won as a prize from The Forgotten Desert, most of the animal passages in the Adventures, and the game Sky High.
- There is an unreleased glitched magenta variant of this item. Its origin is unknown.
- The rare variant of this item is obtainable from the Daily Spin.
- The Rare Spring variant was released on May 17, 2021, at Jam Mart Clothing, as a Rare Item Monday.