The Homemade Wings are a members-only land clothing item that is worn on the back. They are sold at Jam Mart Clothing and were first released in November 2010.
The Homemade Wings appear to be made out of sticks that are strapped together and a back support that seems to be tree bark. The wings have torn and ragged fabric that is draped down from the sticks. This item comes in nine varieties, including the Rare variant.
- The mobile app Play Wild has a matching counterpart.
- The Rare Homemade Wings were released on August 13, 2012, for Rare Item Monday.
- It can be won in The Forgotten Desert.
- They appear like an alternate color of the Bamboo Wings when worn on the Lemur in the preview.
- This item is similar in appearance to the Silver and Gold Homemade Wings.
- There is a variant that is similar to the brown and green Homemade Wings that have a lighter shade of green. It is unknown the exact date of the removal, but there are player-taken videos and pictures that prove it was in stores as late as 2013. At some point in time, they were replaced with the slightly darker default version.
The Homemade Wings can be won as a possible prize from the following locations:
|The Forgotten Desert||Green Chest|
|The Forgotten Desert||Orange Chest|
|The Forgotten Desert||Blue Chest|
|The Forgotten Desert||White Chest|