The Jolly Elf Hat is a non-member land clothing item worn on the head. It is a seasonal item that was first released during December 2010 and is sold at Jam Mart Clothing during the Jamaalidays every year.
The Jolly Elf Hat appears as a pointed hat that curves backwards and includes triangular, elf-shaped ears on both sides of the base. The hat is striped along the top and has a fabric band wrapped around the base with a large, square buckle in the front. This item has nine different color varieties, one of which is a rare variant.
- The mobile app Play Wild has a similar item. It is a seasonal item that was first released during December 2010 and is sold at Jam Mart Clothing during the Jamaalidays every year.
- On its first release in 2010, it was sold for only 150 Gems. The price was increased to 200 Gems on its second release during December 2011. This price increased once again in December 2015 and continued into 2016.
- This is one of only a few non-member items that was changed to members-only for its Rare Item Monday release.
- This can also be obtained in The Forgotten Desert.
- The Rare Item Monday variant was released in Shiveer Shoppe on April 16, 2012.