Kani Cove is a desolate area, with shipwrecks, debris, and loot. It was introduced on October 27, 2011, over one month after the first three ocean areas were introduced. Tierney's Aquarium is connected to Kani Cove by an opening dug into the ocean, northwest of the cove. To the left is a large arch that connects to Deep Blue.
- Sunken Ship - A small ship broken up into a hull, stern, and mast. The stern is on the very right of the map and has a large entrance which leads into the shop Sunken Treasures. This shop sells aquatic, pirate, and Atlantis themed furniture for underwater dens.
- On the shipwreck, there is a carving of a phantom on the shipwreck, hinting at the possibility of the ship previously being a Phantom battleship.
- The interactive tube worms can be purchased from the Sunken Treasures shop.
- It was released at the same time as the Sea Turtle.
- Kani Cove is one of the smallest of Jamaa's underwater places.
The music seems to have a pirate-like theme. It seems to go along well with the sunken ship that houses a store inside, Sunken Treasures.