The Knitted Sweater is a members-only land clothing item that is worn on the back. It was released on December 31, 2013, in the Shiveer Shoppe located in Mt. Shiveer in the Hot Cocoa Hut. It left stores on May 16, 2016. It was later released again and left stores again in January 2017. It returned for a third release on November 27, 2018. It went on clearance on January 1, 2019, and left stores on January 11, 2019. It returned to stores on December 5, 2019, and left on November 5, 2020.
The Knitted Sweater is quite similar to the Holiday Sweater, but it is plain and simple and has no designs. It has a single string sticking out of the shoulder, and when the item is put on, a piece of curled up string is on the back area. This item comes in nine different color varieties.
- The Rare Knitted Sweater was released for Rare Item Monday on November 10, 2014.
- This item was included in the animated short for the cheetah, All Tied Up.
- The pink variant of this sweater appears magenta when put on a bunny. This color is also obtained on its inventory icon, and, when put on a trade list, others can see the color as well.
- This caused many Jammers to believe the "magenta" version was a glitch.
- It is similar to the Holiday Sweater and Jamaaliday Sweater.
- When the white variant is in the inventory, it appears gray.