The Leap Year Party is a party that celebrates the extra day of a leap year. This party returns around leap day (February 29) every leap year (every four years). It was first introduced on February 27, 2012, and returned on February 28, 2016, as well as on February 27, 2020.
This party takes place in a modified Treehouse Den that includes a wooden slide covered in large, green, leaves from the top floor all the way back down to the ground. In 2016, It was decorated with many frog themed items, as in the pun "leap". There are many forms of plant life.
The main attractions for this shop are the Leap Year Den Items and Leap Year Accessories shops. The left side of this party has a long slide that leads from the top of the tree house all the way down to the ground. The party also contains a trading-themed version of The Claw that rewards certain non-member clothing items.
- The claw machine in this party is the same as those found in the Trading Party as well as the trading-themed Jammer Parties.
- The party returned to Jamaa on February 28, 2016.
- The Sarepia Forest music is played in this party.
- After the party was removed, all of the items that were sold in the party were given golden rare tags, similar to the original party's items from 2012.
- The next Leap Year Party will take place in 2024.
- The 2016 Leap Year clothing was all head items.
- In 2012, this party contained two claw machines: the standard version that rewards a variety of plushies and a new lion plushie version, which was originally the only way to obtain a Lion Plushie.
- The original party in 2012 had an info button that, when clicked, would display a pop-up that explained what a leap year is.
- During leap day itself (February 29, 2012), the party list was full of only this party and no other parties.