The Longbow is a members-only land clothing item that is worn on the back. This item was officially released on December 4, 2014, and returned to the Diamond Shop on August 6, 2016. It was set to be removed from stores on August 6, 2017. It returned once again on September 15, 2017.
This appears to be a long archery bow made of slender wood and tied with a wide string. The bow includes a grip that is wrapped with straps and a small quiver that contains two arrows. This item has nine different varieties, including the Rare Item Monday variant.
- Before its release in the Diamond Shop, it was only obtainable by receiving it as a prize in the adventure The Forgotten Desert.
- There was a glitch when an Arctic Wolf was unable to be seen wearing it, even though they were wearing it.
- A Rare Item Monday version of this item was released on November 16, 2015, and was available for 700 Gems rather than Diamonds.
- The item's name was formerly called "Long Bow" when it was released, but it was later renamed to its current name. This also applied to the rare variant, where it is currently called the "Rare Longbow" but was formerly named the "Rare Long Bow" when it was released.
- The rare variant of this item is obtainable from the Daily Spin.