The Musketeer Boots is a members-only land clothing item that is worn on the feet. It was originally released on May 4, 2013, at Jam Mart Clothing and left stores sometime afterward. On March 20, 2015, it was re-released and left stores on August 23, 2018.
The Musketeer Boots each have a pointed toe and a swirl design on them. There is also a narrow strap around the ankle with a small buckle on its side. This item comes in eight varieties.
- The mobile app Play Wild has a an item with the same name but the appearances are very different.
- This item is nearly identical to the Cowboy Boots, but it has a different set of colors.
- This item shares a similar name with the Real Musketeer Boots, but they are different in appearances.
- It could be part of the Musketeer Set.
- There is a Jamaalidays counterpart called the Jamaaliday Musketeer Boots.