The Necklace is a non-member land clothing item. It can be bought at Jam Mart Clothing and was first released during Beta Testing on July 17, 2010.
The Necklace is a tight, collar-like necklace with an attached rhombus-shaped pendant with a gem inside, which has a bead-like shine to it. This item comes in nine different color varieties.
- There were originally only five varieties. This changed on its third release.
- The rare version was released on February 29, 2012, in the Leap Year Party.
- When the "Rare Necklace" was first released, it did not include the golden "Rare" tag; this was added to the item later in 2012.
- One of the membership advertisements shows artwork of a Necklace color that does not exist.
- It is currently the cheapest available clothing item in the game.
- When it is worn by a dancing Wolf, there is a glitch that causes the pendant part to change to the color of the ribbon part.
- The original default color was the blue necklace, with the yellow pendant and red gem.
- The default color now is magenta with a white pendant and a magenta gem inside the pendant.
- There is a full magenta version of the Necklace that was hacked into the game.
- Necklaces used to have a different store preview image, but the image was later changed to the current one.
- All variants except for the Leap Year variant are a common prize in many Adventures.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.