Phantom Invasion is a single-player mini-game that was introduced on February 2, 2012. It can be found in the Sol Arcade and it can also be played in Jammer's Dens in the form of the Phantom Invasion (Item).
The objective of the game is to fire a laser at a Phantom UFO to save the city below it. The player can click the green button to fire the laser, but it must be timed properly or else it will miss the rapidly moving UFO. The player can only fire the laser once and if they miss then the Phantom will destroy the city and abduct its citizens, ending the game. When the Phantom UFO is hit, the player will win a random toy.
This game only rewards a randomly selected toy. The den version of this game, similar to the den version of The Claw, can reward phantom versions of the toys. The toys that can be won are grouped into the following themes:
|Animal||They have a grey base with the exception of the "rare" Penguin Toy. They have no accessories and come in similar colors to its counterpart animal.|
|BFF||They have a pink base with the exception of the "rare" Rhino Toy. They wear some form of dress.|
|Job||They have a blue base with the exception of the "rare" Koala Toy. They wear some form of working attire suitable to their 'job'.|
|Soccer||They have a green base with the exception of the "rare" Tiger Toy. They wear a soccer kit and are accompanied by a soccer ball with the exception of the Phantom Toy, which holds a red card.|
|Tuxedo||They have a maroon base with the exception of the "rare" Bunny Toy. They wear a tuxedo suit.|
Each collection also includes a "rare" version that has a golden base and is rarely rewarded.
- When it was first introduced, there were three colored buttons instead of the single button that it has now. The Phantom UFO was also different; it had three colored lights, but only one would be lit at a time. The player had to press the button whose color matched the color of the lit light on the Phantom UFO.
- This is the only mini-game found in Sol Arcade that cannot be played from the Games tab.
- This is one of a few mini-games that do not have any Achievements.
- This is the second game where Jammers have to pay Gems to play, the first being The Claw Machine.
- The Phantom UFO moves at different speeds every time the game is played, so it may take many attempts to find the right place to fire the laser for a given speed.
- There is a toy version for all of the older animals, but there are no toys for the newer Diamond Shop animals (Arctic Wolf, Lion, Snow Leopard, Cheetah, Kangaroo, etc.).
|Click Expand to view|
|Click Expand to view|