The Polar Arctic Fox is a members-only land Animal. It was announced on February 15, 2018, was officially released on March 1, 2018. It was removed from the Diamond Shop sometime around the middle of 2018. It was released again on December 3, 2019, as part of the Winter Gala Bundle, and released in the Diamond Shop again on December 12, 2019. It returned on February 4, 2021, as part of the Best Friends Bundle.
The Polar Arctic Fox has a thick coat of fur with a bushy tail. It has triangular ears with rounded edges with the inside of the ear being a dark pink color. It has a wide face with a tuft of fur sticking up from its forehead. It has a tiny black nose. It has snowflake patterns around its eye, body, and tail. When it walks, a trail of snowflakes follows its path, like the arctic wolf.
|Sits similarly to the Fox.|
|Moves side to side, waving its arms smoothly, much like the Hyena's dance.|
|Sleeps tightly curled in a ball, with its fluffy tail around half of its face, like the Fox.|
|Hops like the Fox but gets higher off the ground when jumping.|
|A mouse appears in front of a small hole in the ground and the Arctic Fox jumps into it right as the mouse disappears into the hole and gets stuck halfway through. Then, the Arctic Fox gets out from the hole, and the mouse hops out.|
- It is the third avatar to not represent a real-world animal, the others being the Spring Bunny, Snowflake Arctic Wolf, Legendary Eagle, Frolicking Fox and the Enchanted Eagle.
- These snowflakes are differently shaped from the ones from the Snowflake Arctic Wolf.
- The primary color cannot be selected again after it is changed.
- The Polar Arctic Fox sold in the diamond shop has the pattern colored with dark blue-grey and magenta. However, these color options are not available on a player's Polar Arctic Fox.
- There is a glitch where you can change the color of the snowflakes on its pelt.
- When the Snowflake Arctic Fox wears the Mech Angel Wings, the wings don't fit and twist to the side.
- There is a glitch with the Skunk Tail It would cause the end of the tail to go to the side.
- This animal could possibly be named after a common nickname for a real-world Arctic Fox; the "Polar Fox".