The Police Hat is a non-member land clothing item. It could be purchased at Jam Mart Clothing and was first released during the Beta Testing. It was put on Clearance on April 21, 2018, and left stores on May 1, 2018.
The Police Hat appears as a wooden police-shaped hat with a badge symbol and two swirls in the middle with a dot shortly after. There are feather-shaped spikes at the top half of the hat and a long slab of cracked wood for the brim of the hat at the bottom half. They are separated by a band of darker-coloured wood. This item comes in nine different varieties including the rare variant.
- The mobile app Animal Jam - Play Wild! has a similar Police Hat item.
- It went on clearance shortly after Beta Testing ended, but then it returned in March 2011.
- It went on clearance a second time, but then later returned in September 2011.
- On its third release, four more varieties were available for purchase.
- It was added to one of the Hat Shops during Hatapalooza in January 2013.
- It was put on sale for 50% off (75 Gems) during Hatapalooza in 2017.
- The rare variant was released on September 16, 2013, for Rare Item Monday.
- The Police Chief Hat and Police Captain Hat appear to be based on this item.
- This is one of several items that appear to be displayed at the entrance to Jam Mart Clothing.
- This item has a spring counterpart, the Spring Police Hat.
- It also has a Jamaaliday counterpart, the Jamaaliday Police Hat.
- Between 2014 to 2016, this item was sold at the Clothing Shop located on The Blue Heron.
- This item was formerly a possible prize on Sky High but it was removed at an unknown point.
|The Forgotten Desert||Green Chest||Yes|
|The Forgotten Desert||Orange Chest||Yes|
|The Forgotten Desert||Blue Chest||Yes|
|The Forgotten Desert||White Chest||Yes|