Not to be confused with the Musketeer Boots.
The Real Musketeer Boots resemble a pair of musketeer's boots with a raised toe and a small heel. Each boot has a strap around the ankle and another strap across the arch with a rounded buckle. The top of each boot is rolled down partially and strapped with a circular buckle. There are eight varieties of this item.
- Despite having a similar name, this item does not look similar to the Musketeer Boots.
- It could be part of the Musketeer Set.
- This item is a possible prize in The Forgotten Desert.
- Many Jammers thought that the name of this item was glitched, being the only rare item that has the word "real" instead of "rare". This rumor turned out to be false.
- The Musketeer Boots in the mobile app Play Wild have a similar appearance, but they lack buckles at the tops and they do not have the extra strap around the ankle.