The Snowflake Arctic Wolf is a members-only land animal released on May 11, 2017. It was released in the Diamond Shop and from the Choose An Animal page. It was released again on January 2, 2020, as part of the Starry Night Bundle, obtainable by purchasing a membership through the Animal Jam website during the month of January 2020. It was later released in the Diamond Shop on January 16, 2020. On July 30, 2020, it was released as part of the Doggone Bundle. It was re-released on January 7, 2021, as part of the Whimsical Winter Lights Bundle. It returned again on January 6, 2022, as part of the Frozen Flourishes Bundle.
The Snowflake Arctic Wolf appears identical to the Arctic Wolf, but with alternating thick and thin snowflake patterns on its fur. It also has a ring of alternating snowflakes on the ground surrounding it while stationary and it leaves behind a trail of thicker snowflakes while running. Much like the Spring Bunny which was earned with purchase of Membership, there are eight different snowflake colors that can be selected by default.
|Sits much like a wolf, but taller and stronger pose with its tail raised.|
|A more relaxed version of the hula. Turning its body side to side, arms smoothly following the sway of hips, and slightly moving its feet as it dances.|
|Lays down in a loose curl position, head rested on front paws, chest rising and falling softly.|
|Hops up and down, tail bobbing and paws kicking out; seems almost like an in-place leap.|
|Rolls on the ground playfully, much like a dog; shakes out fur and rolls again.|
- In honor of the release, the Arctic Wolf statue in the Diamond Shop was also modified to have snowflakes carved into it and snow falling onto it.
- It is the second avatar to not represent a real-world animal, the first being the Spring Bunny.
- This animal's actions are only slightly different to the ones the regular Arctic Wolf does.
- There is a glitch where the snowflakes can be changed to colors other than those that are normally available.
- There is a glitch where once a player previews a den and leaves, the snowflake circle is gone but the snow trail stays. It can be fixed by going to a new world or reloading.
- There is a glitch to have a regular Arctic Wolf pattern replace the snowflake pattern on a Snowflake Arctic Wolf's body, while still having the snowflake trail.
|Click Expand to view|
|Click Expand to view|