The Spooky Party is a Night of the Phantoms-themed party available to everyone. It was first introduced on April 26, 2012, but did not return again until October 2013. It made a surprise appearance on May 28, 2015, but only remained available for a couple of days. It has since then returned on October 12, 2017. It returned again on October 11, 2018.
This party takes place in an Epic Haunted Manor den. The manor is decorated with haunted and spooky items such as the Spooky Couch, Spooky Table, Spooky Lamp, Spooky Rug, Haunted Bookshelf, Scary Organ, Greely's Wardrobe, Bubbling Cauldron, Spooky Radio, Coffin, Scary Eyes, as well as various boxes and barrels. The outside area is the same as the den version but is decorated with spooky and haunted items like Spooky Trees, Phantom Scarecrow, Mushrooms, alongside various pumpkins and gravestones.
This party includes the Spooky Shop, which is a combination of a clothing store, a furniture store, and a music store where players can buy spooky-themed items. Jammers can also buy pet bats by finding the hidden bat creator that appears as a bat symbol on the wallpaper inside the house.
- There is a glitch that allows Jammers to enter a previous version of it. They must go to the Haunted Forest Party, wait until there is no one else at the party, play a game, and then exit it.
- The eyes of the animals in the photographs move when you place your mouse over them.
- When the moon is clicked, bats appear.
Differences in 2015
- Previous versions of this party were based on a Haunted House Den that was flipped horizontally with a mirrored layout, but this was changed.
- Previous versions of this party had a ghost-shaped dirt patch that Jammers could click on to pick up a small ghost that will follow them around, but this was removed.
- Previous versions of this party had a foggy room on the first floor that would slowly turn Jammers transparent as if they were a ghost, but this was removed.
|Click Expand to view|