The Spring Festival is a seasonal adventure that was released on April 2, 2015. This adventure replaces the Spring Egg Hunt that had been used during the spring in previous years. All rewards in this adventure are den items. This adventure can be accessed through the Animal Jam Classic Party Tab.
2. Lolly explains that the player's goal is to collect all of the one hundred Spring Eggs that are hidden around the adventure. She also tells the player that there are seven special Golden Eggs that offer other prizes.
Click Expand to view
3. The Spring Eggs are hidden around the flower-shaped map with ten eggs located around the center and fifteen eggs grouped into each of the six petal-shaped areas on the sides. After each batch of eggs is collected, the player will be rewarded with spring-themed den items.
Click Expand to view
4. The Golden Eggs require the player to perform certain activities to unlock each one, and they reward spring-themed den items that are not available from the normal eggs.
Five of these eggs are hidden inside flower buds that must be watered by collecting a watering can at a nearby water source and using it on the flower.
One of the eggs is located inside a giant flower bud that requires two Jammers to hop on nearby lily pads in order to open it.
The last egg is placed on top of a flower platform that can only be reached by land animals if they dance on nearby pressure plates to activate a set of stairs; flying animals can reach this egg without using the stairs, but they can also dance with the land animals.
5. After finding all the Eggs Lolly tells the player there are also treasure chests that are scattered around the Adventure.
Click Expand to view
Normal Egg Rewards
These rewards are obtained by collecting the colorful eggs that are hidden around the adventure.
|Flowering Peach Tree||Yes|
|Flowering Apple Tree||Yes|
|Daisy Stone Pathway||Yes|
|Lily Pad Table||Yes|
|Lily Pad Chair||Yes|
|Pile Of Eggs||No|
|Golden Egg Prize||Yes|
|Egg On Display||Yes|
Golden Egg Rewards
These rewards are obtained by finding large, golden eggs, most of which require a special activity to unlock them. There are five versions of this adventure with different watering positions, but the hopping and dancing positions are the same in each one.
Lily Pad Hop (Top Left)
|Spring Egg Plant||Yes|
Flower Dance (Bottom Left)
|Giant Basket of Candy||Yes|
Flower Watering #1
- This flower-watering position appears either in the center-right, top-right, right, bottom-right, or center-left area depending on the version.
- Butterfly Wall Art (Non-Member)
- Flowering Orange Tree (Members-Only)
- Flowering Plum Tree (Members-Only)
- Wood Birdbath (Members-Only)
Flower Watering #2
- This flower-watering position appears either in the bottom-right, right, bottom-left, left, or top-right area depending on the version.
- Daffodil Flower Bed (Non-Member)
- Spring Flower Wreath (Members-Only)
- Spring Lamppost (Members-Only)
- Spring Egg Tree (Members-Only)
Flower Watering #3
- This flower-watering position appears either in the left, bottom-left, bottom-right, top-right, or right area depending on the version.
- Petunia Flower Bed (Non-Member)
- Gazebo (Members-Only)
- Egg Chair (Members-Only)
- Spring Egg Rug (Members-Only)
Flower Watering #4
- This flower-watering position appears either in the top-right, bottom-right, left, right, or top-left area depending on the version.
- Daisy Wall Art (Non-Member)
- Trellis (Members-Only)
- Watering Pail Planter (Members-Only)
- Egg Window (Members-Only)
Flower Watering #5
- This flower-watering position appears either in the right, left, top-right, top-left, or bottom-right area depending on the version.
- Flower In Vase (Non-Member)
- Flower Wind Chime (Members-Only)
- Circular Wind Chime (Members-Only)
- Chocolate Egg (Members-Only)
- This adventure has similar objectives with Special Delivery.
- There are small chests scattered in various places that reward Gems.
- If you go close to the fireflies, you will hear a jingling noise.
Differences in 2015
- The original adventure only had two different versions where flower-watering positions changed, but this was increased in 2016. The locations for each version were center, bottom-right, left, top-right, and right for the first version and then bottom-right, left, top-right, right, and top-left for the second version.
|Click Expand to view|