The Tie is a non-member land clothing item that is worn around the neck. It was first released during November 2010 and it is sold at Jam Mart Clothing.
The Tie is a standard necktie that is made from thick fabric. It has two large patches on either side with large stitch marks connecting them to the tie. This item has ten different color varieties, including the two rare variants.
- The Rare Freedom Tie was released for Rare Item Monday on June 30, 2014, to celebrate Freedom Day.
- The patches disappear when worn on a pig, sloth, or sheep, resulting in a solid colored tie.
- This is one of only a few non-member items that was changed to members-only for its Rare Item Monday release.
- This is one of only a few items that has multiple Rare Item Monday variants.
- When worn on a seal while playing, the neck of the tie changes to the patch's color.
- Between 2014 to 2016, this item was sold at the Clothing Shop located on The Blue Heron.
The Tie can be won as a possible prize from the following locations: