The Welcome Party is a special party that New Jammers used to be taken to after they completed the tutorial. This party cannot be accessed from the regular Parties menu. It was first introduced in November 2016 and was later removed on March 30, 2017. Instead of being taken to the Welcome Party, New Jammers are now sent straight to their dens upon finishing the initial tutorial.
This party is based on the Jam Session party. It has the same stage with instruments and a similar background. The primary difference is that the right side of the party has a path that leads to Jamaa Township. The Bunny Alpha, Peck, stands near the path to help guide New Jammers.
Just like the Jam Session party, the stage in this party is interactive and changes when more Jammers dance on it: first the stage's lights start changing colors, then the strobe lights at the top start moving, and finally the lights in front of the stage will burst into flames and the curtains in the back of the stage will light up with laser artwork of animals. The stage also includes interactive instruments that play short music clips when clicked. To the left of the stage is the Clothing Shop, a small shop that sells non-member clothing items.
- The Jammer Wall, Jamaa Journal, Journey Book, Parties, and Games buttons are all unavailable to the New Jammers while in this party.
- Other players could access this party if a New Jammer who was in the party buddied them, which would then allow the other player to follow the New Jammer to the party.
- This party is only available to land animals. If a player using a flying animal tried to follow a buddy into this area, they would receive a popup stating "You must be a land animal to go on this Adventure."
- When following another player to this party, the screen briefly flashes a message saying "You can't join this adventure!"
- The shop in this party is the same one that was part of The Blue Heron.
- Players cannot play two-player Buddy Games with each other using their Player Cards in this party. If a regular player tries to start a Buddy Game invite, their game will grey-out portions of the user interface as if they had started the invite, but no invite will appear.
- If a regular player enters this party, they can use their Games menu to invite New Jammers to play either Fruit Slinger, Gem Breaker, Spider Zapper, or Wind Rider. However, once the game ends, the players will be stuck in a never-ending loading screen until they reload the game.
- When any player uses the World Map inside this party, it will be missing the buttons for Adventures, Epic Dens, and the map icons.
- When any player tries to leave this party, a popup will appear asking the player what they want to do next with four options: go to their den, go to Jam Mart Clothing, go to the Sol Arcade, or go on an adventure.