Wind Rider is a single-player and multiplayer mini-game that can be found in Sarepia Forest and the Sol Arcade. It can also be played in dens using the den version of the game. Wind Rider was released at the beginning of the Beta Testing.
In this mini-game, players must parachute down to the ground using their arrow keys to maneuver, collecting Gems and avoiding Phantoms. If the player touches a phantom, they will lose three gems, and if the player reaches the bottom without touching a single phantom, they will receive a bonus of fifty Gems.
There are six achievements that can be earned by playing Wind Rider:
- Any clothing that is worn on the animal will not appear in the game. The same also happens in Sky High.
- There is a mini-game based off of this in The Great Escape, with more Phantoms and more Gems. Because The Great Escape is an adventure, it is limited to four people and not two.
- Foxes appear larger than any other animal in this game.
- Originally, this game included other obstacles along with the Phantoms such as clouds, tree branches, and gusts of wind; however, these were all replaced with more Phantoms shortly after Beta Testing ended.
- There is a glitch with the Direwolf where it causes the eyes to not appear on the animal during the game.
- Sky High is the opposite of Wind Rider.
|Click Expand to view|