Not to be confused with the Friendship Wizard Hat.
The Wizard Hat is a traditional-looking, cone-shaped hat that has stars and moons printed on it. The top of the hat is bent over into a curl and there is a small tear with large stitches. This item comes in nine different color varieties, one of which is a rare variant.
- The mobile app Play Wild has a similar Wizard Hat item.
- It was originally sold at Jam Mart Clothing during the Night Of The Phantoms. This changed on its third release in 2013, where it was relocated to the Haunted Forest Party, and then changed again in 2016 and returned to Jam Mart Clothing.
- It resembles Merlin's hat from the Fantasia Short, The Sorcerer's Apprentice.
- The rare variant was released for Rare Item Monday on April 9, 2012. It returned for a second release during Hatapalooza on January 30, 2013.
- In February 2017, a Friendship Festival counterpart was released as the Friendship Wizard Hat.